• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Puppy

L

Lord Arcane

Hey everyone just wanted to show off my new puppy "King" hes 6 weeks old little fatty lol

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Ohhh Arcane he's so CUTE!!!

Gratz! :)

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh my! a puppy and a baby on the way life is going to be so busy for you. I think you are going to need a ton of disinfectant wipes.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok no fair now I want a puppy again!!! He is sooooo cute!!!

Oriana

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The problem with kittens and puppies is that they don't stay kittens and puppies long. then you have to deal with the cats and dogs they become. so if you are not ready to deal with their adult forms then don't get a kitten or a puppy. But it is soooooooo darn cute!

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my dog was soo cute when he was a puppy....hes still adorable but he likes to get in a lot of trouble... im the big bad daddy that yells when he gets in trouble but if he gives me the "look" i cave in immediatly

L

Lord Arcane

hehe mines a English mastiff / Black lab so hes not going to be cute when he gets older but i'm still going to love him, hes good dog tho if he keeps up with his training he'll be very good, i've had him since the 25th and hes only had to pottied in house 2 times and that was in first day we got him home so hes being very good :)

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I have three cats, love them now just as much as when they were kittens. But we live in an apartment and not far for a dog here. Well the little yappers maybe, lots of those, but I want a Lab or retriever, maybe a shepard, and yeah no where to let a dog like that run here. Soon though a house will be foreseeable in our future, then watch out Cats (or in this case maybe watch out dog lol)

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe mines a English mastiff / Black lab so hes not going to be cute when he gets older but i'm still going to love him, hes good dog tho if he keeps up with his training he'll be very good, i've had him since the 25th and hes only had to pottied in house 2 times and that was in first day we got him home so hes being very good :)
Holy Cow man!!! My uncles neighbor has a Mastiff. She's a great dog, but man she just doesn't realize how much she can hurt you while trying to love you. She pulled the outside spicket out of the wall one time busted a bunch of the plumbing. Not sure what possessed him to tie her up on that but eh he never did it again. But again she was a great animal. very friendly, protective of his daughter. But sooo BIG!!