• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Poll

• Thread starter Scarlet Thief
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scarlet Thief

Well I, for one, am going to love the new taxidermy kits, now that Fenris, my craftsman, finally has his carpentry high enough (90.1 Real) to be able to do use one.

Spell checked for accuracy!

<center>
<font color=red>The Scarlet Thief

</center>

R

RoV Trinity

Gotta vote for the &quot;Great Hard!&quot; *snickers*

Oh golly! That's what I get for cutting and pasting from UO's website - Scarlet

<center>

&quot;Speak softly and carry a BIG stick or maybe a Corp Por&quot;
The Realm of Virtue Website <P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Scarlet Thief on 02/13/01 01:48 PM.</FONT></P>

D

Dhai'mon Clan

I want a Bally head to put on my wall...right next to that flaming skull that will be there if rewards ever goes through.

If living is for learning, then dying is forgetting. So once we have forgetten, then we can go on living.

I

imported_Rocket Dog

Im not into the whole house decorating crap, I dont actually live there and noone comes over for tea, only loot from the people of baja goes in my house and i keep stacking it untill there is no room then i sort it.

F

FoOLkiLLeR

i wanna vote &quot;big fishhead on skarlets body&quot; but it's not up there....i'd mount that in the corner of my home.

btw skarlet, can u do a vote thread about me being elected baja president? Throw king brits name in there, and a few other runners up? I'll even decide on a vice president to run by my side....

&quot;Yo, Vanilla Ice work it out!&quot;

I

Insidious [DJs]

I want Weavel, Lex, and Durran on my wall /shared/forum_images/beige/icons/clown.gif

Insidious
<font color=blue>GM of The Death Jesters [DJs]</font color=blue>
<font color=blue>[email protected]</font color=blue>

<font color=red>The Death Jesters</font color=red>
<font color=red>"PvP is our Religion"</font color=red>

T

the great bob

Hey yeah, I know, can you imagine? Her head, on her body, <font color=red>*shudders with pleasure*</font color=red>

Inapporite? You bet!
By the way, it's got "Slave to OSI's lies somewhere in there... possibly under the censored..
I like kitties... meow for daddy.. I said MEOW!/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/biggrin.gif

D

Dr.Clownious

Thats like mounting a Kapibara, a Chinchilla, and a Poodle. Mounting them on the wall that is...mounting doesn't mean fornication in this case. People normaly display "big game" Insidious.... No one brags about their mounted cat head or stuffed gold fish.

S

Scarlet Thief

Hmm. Fool for pres, eh? Sounds good to me. I'd like to see some more nominations by Monday...

<center>

</center>

U

Ugly Pete

i want a gorrila head. it will go great with my gorrilla statue (when the damn rewards come out) i love the sound they make when you walk by the statue and when the die =P

<center>

*changing sig*
<center>/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/grrr.gifGM of Against All Authority/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/grrr.gif</center>

S

Scarlet Thief

The scary thing is I seem to be winning my own poll!

Jinkies!

<center>

</center>

M

Majere Brothers

I'd actually mount the head of "Durran" from WAR guild. Just so i could say that i ran his monkey azz down owned him and then had time to cut his head off, stuff him and spit on his decapitated head.

*growls*

majere

D

Dr.Clownious

Probebly because a blow up doll is the only thing that would let you mount it, Wyrick.

F

FoOLkiLLeR

HAHAHAHA OMG that was a good one $)

"proud to be a 3 yr newb"

B

BajaGuy

I'm still up for mounting britney spears..........in the sexual manner of course. Then anna Kournikova then the girls of S Club 7( minus Jo) then ivana Horvet then Donna Air then Kelly Brook and Britney again ..........*dribbles with pleasure* =-Þ

<center>
</center>
Running away is not an act of cowardice. It's just advancing on the battle in a different direction!

brother

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow bajaguy you ever get lucky seems like you have a lot of sexual frustrations built up.....try getting jiggy with it

G

He is trying to get jiggy. But I really doubt he will have the luck that wants. Sorry BajaGuy, but you have as much chance with Britney Spears as I do with Jessica Alba. Which, simply put, means, "It just ain't gonna happen." But let's keep the hope alive.

Buying Level 1 T-maps on Baja.

F

FoOLkiLLeR

Spears is a dingbat...she annoys me SO much. that other blond chick is fine though...Agulera or whatever. they both kinda annoy me though, they're too fake. plus they ain't got nuthin on my gf....

"proud to be a 3 yr newb"

G

I can't even think of Christina Aguilera or whatever her name is without thinking of the South Park episode where she appeared as a freaky little bug thing crawling all over the place.

Chance of Baja

R

RoV Trinity

I can't really stand either of them. Britney is hot, but ditsy as hell. Christina is just a bimbo. That's probably why I like Eminem so much is because he makes fun of them along with the 'Nsync dorks.

<center>

"Speak softly and carry a BIG stick or maybe a Corp Por"
The Realm of Virtue Website

B

BajaGuy

who cares about her personality? as long as she's a good screw....right?!

<center>
</center>
Running away is not an act of cowardice. It's just advancing on the battle in a different direction!

T

Taran Kain

jessica alba... nice.
she's the only reason dark angel is still on the air heh

He who knows not and knows that he knows not is ignorant. Teach him.
He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool. Shun him.
He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep. Wake him.

G

Grasser

LMAO
he does get with it you should see some of his text some times

arrrgh joewrqckjklvcknv

i dont know what his doing there???????????????

G

<font color=8B7E66>It was interesting to see a thread from back then. But what possessed you to bump a thread that was 21 months old?

G

And how long did it take you to find it? I didn't expect stratics to keep threads around for that long. &lt;shrugs&gt;

G

Hehe, I was like wow?! Sid posts here, and then I saw taran as an adventurer... I then noticed the date ;p

T

Taran Kain

HOly double whopper with cheese this is old! like maj said i'm an adventurer, and have that ignorant/stupid/sleeping sig! and people i hadn't seen in forever posted

i tried to vote on it too, lol

damn bee this is from way back when i was like.. not a mean-ass bastage pk.

*reminisce*

I

Infernal Noob

I want to have my Guildmistresses head eternalized (can I do that ---- really?). Not cause I dont like her. But we like to razz each other. I like to go near the Guild tower and tame bulls, lamas, and the like and name them after her. Hope that dont piss her off as she could kick my noobie butt. Anyway - no loss for getting pked by a guildmate. As long as I dont get expelled. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/disturbed.gif

M

Musashi of Baja

Holy crap... I can actually remember this poll!

Nice to see some material from the good old days. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

T

Taran Kain

Heh yeah it looked familiar to me too /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrinking.gif

S

SirWillow

And why, pray tell, are you bumping up a 2 year old thread to say nothing of any value?

Status
Not open for further replies.