• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Point Deco Dissappointment...

• Thread starter Kratos Aurion
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

Kratos Aurion

My only dissapointment is that for each furniture (etc) piece of deco, you have to also claim the counteropposite facing the second direction if you accidently claim the wrong one.

Why not just double the point value and make then rotatable.....

completely stupid and avoidable..:bs:

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Agreed.

This has cost me many points in order to get my full set.

A

Azureal

My only dissapointment is that for each furniture (etc) piece of deco, you have to also claim the counteropposite facing the second direction if you accidently claim the wrong one.

Why not just double the point value and make then rotatable.....

completely stupid and avoidable..:bs:
Agreed.
+1

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Regarding the virtue tiles, I noticed their all North/West normally deeds are South/East.
Also the properties on the jewlery are in a different order than normal when combined, makes it harder to read. It's also confusing having the single mods still on them, I can't remember if normal suits/sets do that but it just looks kinda messy.

If anyones intrested in a set of 8 (not including chaos) West facing virtue tiles on Atlantic let me know and we can work out a price. I too forgot they came in both directions and ended up getting both.