• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] New Player to shard

Ungoliant

Journeyman
I just created a Gargoyle thrower character. Anyone out there that can fix me up with a cheap lrc gargoyle suit and maybe some GM throwing weapons?

gwen

Slightly Crazed
I just created a Gargoyle thrower character. Anyone out there that can fix me up with a cheap lrc gargoyle suit and maybe some GM throwing weapons?
Do quest in TerMur for abyss reaver : good weapon to kill more demons there , get void orbs (quite expensive they are) and prosper

Cheap LRC suit you can actually craft yourself being gargoyle. Or make new toon with 50 imbuing to unravel stuff and make LRC suit.

Do you know how to use Vendor Search by the way ?
If you have no house yet to sell your stuff - check purchase vendors in New Magnicia : usually several are purchasing those void orbs 20-60k gold per (depends on shard and vendor owner greed). This will allow you to make some money fast.

Last edited:

Ungoliant

Journeyman
found a starter gargoyle suit.. not the greatest but was only 50k.. ended up having to buy npc boomerangs in ter mur.. back at the underworld acid slugs pluggin away. thanks for the advice on the void orbs