• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New player on Europa seeks help

G

Hi,

I am new to UO and play on Europa. I try to make a warrior and have fought a lot in old haven. Anyway, i don't know where to go after new haven, i tried Britain but the quests are too difficult. Can someone give me some ideas of places to visit? I also seek a guild, especialy one who looks for new players.

Thank you for reading.

Ripper

G

welcome to europa!

this isnt wow so you dont need to do quests to gain anything, apart from rubbish armour and jewels.

i would suggest trying shame or despise 1st levels both are for the new player.

as for guilds try cailleach's saor, geared for the new player.

or i suppose kaynes guild, rumors are that he is looking for people

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

Agree with UO, Despise 1 is perfect training after Haven. And gradually you can move down that dungeon as your skills improve. Can go all the way to GM there.

*is having fond memories of the early days in Despise...*

Currently we are having great fun in CD (Chaos of Deception), a great bunch of people!! Might be something for you too?

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Europa.

Dungeon Despise is probably your best bet once Haven gets a bit easy. There are almost always other players there who will heal/help you if it is necessary.

Have you tried talking to some of the Haven regulars? There are many people there who would be willing to spend a bit of time talking with you and offering advice. (Many of them will happily spend an evening in a dungeon with you, just keeping you alive.)

G

Hi,

Thanks for your responses. But, where is Despise?

Ripper

G

Despise is a dungeon North of Brittain.

Inside there are two sets of steps, the upper level contains lizardmen. These are recommended hunting targets. They can also be skinned to provide spined leather, which can be sold to earn gold.

I suggest a little reading on the main Stratics site, contacting Saor (I'll give Cailleach a kick to put the contact info in the guild sticky at the top of the board) and get yourself some runebooks for getting about. Exploring on horseback is a good idea, but the land is large and a quicker method of transport helps too.

here's a link to get you started: Sosarian Atlas

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hi,

I am new to UO and play on Europa. I try to make a warrior and have fought a lot in old haven. Anyway, i don't know where to go after new haven, i tried Britain but the quests are too difficult. Can someone give me some ideas of places to visit? I also seek a guild, especialy one who looks for new players.

Thank you for reading.

Ripper

[/ QUOTE ]

hi ripper

my guild, Saor, is geared for new players. just shout me on icq or grab any guild member and we can help you get sorted out

icq is 451 321 008

Cail

K

Kayne

Where did you hear that rumor then UO?

My guild are indeed looking, will gladly help you out and hunt with you. Im around most evenings and my contact details are in my stratics profile.