• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Player Dinners

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
As many know I stepped out of doing New Haven dinners for new players, once The Old Haven Group became more active I stepped back to allow them to step up in the role of the Dinners for new players since they were the main new players organization I felt it was no longer helping my own guilds. I would like to start dinners again but perhaps in Skara or the Royal City or Zento. I also stepped back from playing Jaden Rain to play Daenyra my Role Play character and she has had many awesome adventures with RP1 and the Yew guilds thank you to all the Role Players who brought me to this point of my UO life. However I once said I would have a Cherry Blossom festival every year and Jaden being half Tokunese will always love Zento and the Tokuno Islands. So this Spring perhaps not as full swing as last years but I still plan on a Zento Festival any Governor wising to par-take please comment in thread what adventure you would take people on. and since the game pulled the Cherry Trees from last year perhaps we can ask the King for a more perma setting? To get more to be active in Tokuno I will post a silly story about my Father and a Fish if you can catch that fish I will have a prize for you. Dinner will be served in the Tokuno Islands in the City of Zento at the city square, March 27th a Tuesday at 8 pm est and April 1st a Surprise hunt at 6 pm est.

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
With Governor meeting scheduled March 27 plus I have to go in to work that night to make up time, Dinner is will be pushed up into April more details soon. Fishing Contest will be announced at Dinner.