• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] New Plants - quick list for which monsters for what seeds

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Group 1 - Antlion, Mummy, Serpentine Dragon

Cypress Tree (normal)

Hedge (small)

Juniper Tree

Snowdrops

Group 2 - Dryad, Titan, Tsuki Wolf

Cactus

Foxglove

Hops

Orfluer

Group 3 - Juka Mage, Kappa, Plague Beast

Cypress (mossy)

Hedge (large)

Hops (links)

Sugar Cane

Group 4 - Hiryu, Terathan Warrior, Wisp

Cattails

Poppies

Spider Tree

Water Lily

Hope you all find this helpfull, Cheers! :D

M

Maris

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!! I have been searching UO and Stratics regular pages and you have everything I was looking for in one nice organized list!!

Thanks again!!
Maris, Pacific

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please oh please someone sticky this information for a while!

Thank you for the list! That makes hunting seeds really helpful!:bowdown:

C

Conrad99

To all see the post a little down labled new seeds by Ivory Norwind . Someone posted it with the pictures.

Y

Yalp

we should get this stickied.. the charts are invaluable.. and need to be put out there for peeps to easily find.

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad so many found this helpfull. Had the info written on different scraps on my desk and figured would be better in 1 list. When I finsihed I thought might be handy to others as well.

My thanks Umfufu for adding the pics :D

L

Lady Nyxx

Is anyone suprised by how much they are selling for? Holy cow! Made amost a mill off the first 80 I grew! What a great economy we have here! Plants selling for more than some arties lol

B

Black Betty

Enjoy it while you can. They are not rares, people are just excited about the newness of them. Prices on Europa have dropped from 100k+ each to an average of about 10k each. This makes much more sense. They are no harder to get than doing the naturalist quest for the rare colors.

Congrats on the gold made, though! :)