• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

new plant warning

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just a head's up, guys, for those of you with new peculiar/fragrant seeds.... check the threads on UHall and in the Botany & Nutrition forums for details, there seems to be some problem tending the plants after they bloom

D

Danse

OKKKKKKK
Here we goes again...*head spins on shoulders...* DO NOT MESS WITH THE EVIL SEED COLLECTOR AND PLANTER....YOU MAKE GOOD FERTILIZER...WE KNOW *LEERS* I have a super dooper pooper scooper ready for ya'll....BEWARE...Do Not get too close you will be suffed into it and ground to make pottie soil......:lick:

GEEEZZ...

You all gets our hopes up, get us all excited and wham...you throw a screw in to the mix and it all goes nasty...*POUTS*

P.S. NO! I have not gone to Uhaul and read that stuff...I too am scared too, pleaseeeeeeeeeee, let me keep my dreams of perfection.:sad3:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*hands Danse a cup of chamomile tea*

it's okay, we can handle anything they toss at us ;)

when doing your seeds, keep them in your pack, wait until they're fully matured and ready to set to deco, do the change and then take them out and place them

anyway, that's gonna be my work-around until they get it fixed :)

there now, don't you feel better? :)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*slips some amaretto into the tea pitcher*

There now, ya all can feel better!! *grins*

D

Danse

WELL...

So far I have been lucky with my newbie plants. (They are at stages 4 and 5.) I have them locked down like the others, but I met someone in Luna today whose newbies were at stage 7 and they could not tend them the 'normal' way. I suggested they unlock the plants and place them in their backpack, tend to them, and the re-lock them down.

I know, this can be a real pain if you have bunches of these new guys, but it will save you from carrying all that extra weight.....:)

They gave me one of the 'cypresses' and it looks like a 'dead tree from fel...really way coooooooooooooooool:D...just think of the deco you could do for Holloween with these guys. OH OH OH!! AND... they had one of the newbies that had that nifty moss hanging off of it!!!....I can not wait for all of mine to 'bloom out!'

:hug:

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All my plants popped out today, and boy was I horrified, all my neat little rows of plant bowls stacked on shelves, had suddenly become a jungle with plant after plant on top of eachother. Thankfully the people on the botany forumn did the work for us in putting together monster and plant groups, because mine were a mess, couldn't tell what was what.

You do have to unlock them and put them in your backpack to tend them, they are so big, especially the trees they are staying there. It's just for 2 days anyway, and I have them in pouches where they can be easily seen. I had 63 plants this time, I got at least one of everything from this batch except for one, the water lily, and have like 100 more growing. Exciting times for us plant lovers. :)

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm starting small (not a lot of time to spare for UO these days), but I do have a juniper, 2 snowdrops, 3 cyprus and 6 hedge blocks from my dozen ant lion seeds.

Trouble with my plan is that I don't really know where I'm going to put them when they're grown.

D

Danse

I'm starting small (not a lot of time to spare for UO these days), but I do have a juniper, 2 snowdrops, 3 cyprus and 6 hedge blocks from my dozen ant lion seeds.

Trouble with my plan is that I don't really know where I'm going to put them when they're grown.

:DBetcha I COULD find a place!!!!:D

I now have two peculiar plants one at stage 8, and one at stage 7..the cypress and a peculiar hops plant. It looks like a tall straight vine covered with leaves all the way up.