• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Patch

• Thread starter prison bound
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

prison bound

At 3:30PM EST, the KR and 2D client patches will be updated (KR version 2.54.0.7, 2D version 6.0.9.2). This patch updates the clilocs.

so whos gonna tell us whats in it?

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Isn't it obvious they are waiting until Jeremy comes back to tell us anything? :(
Isn't that Jeremys job? To be the one that gets yelled at by the UO subscribers? Why would anyone else want to take that job on?

P

Prince Caspian

The clilocs (sp) are updated.

It means nothing to actual play. It isn't the turn-in activation. These aren't the droids you are looking for.

S

Sarphus

yeah, clilocs just determine what kinds of captions you see on signs, items, etc.

like this...

P

Prince Caspian

I thought clilocs were those little hairs that paramecium use to get around.

A

Aboo

Isn't that Jeremys job? To be the one that gets yelled at by the UO subscribers? Why would anyone else want to take that job on?
Yep but I know when I go on vacation there's someone to cover for me, well some of the time anyway. Would be nice if someone covered for Jeremy and told us what was going on and when we could expect the publish. :confused:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So the dreaded clilocs are now fixed...cool, I can sleep again!!!

And btw, Please! change the npc name in Luna (Legends) from Geradline to Geraldine, I know I misspell and mistype, but sheeesh, I'm not getting paid for it LOL