• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] New Owner of Lord Nabin's ATL Luna Home

BeerPwningTexan

Journeyman
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I recently became the new owner of Lord Nabin's Luna Home on Atlantic. It really is bitter sweet to see someone who has been around for so long put their home up for sale. I truly wish @Lord Nabin the best. I hope everyone can take a moment to stop by and take your time looking around and enjoy the work put in to this house. Special thanks to @Dixie chessy/legends for the design and decorations of my rare collection from the ground up. After much collaborating on design she really exceeded my expectations on the outcome of this project. Her talents not only on this project but previous home's in the past that I have seen is a real blessing to the uo community. I started UO in 2000 and have played on and off since then. What really keeps me coming back besides the nostalgia is the community of people and new friends I keep making to this day. Everyone enjoy and (positive :p) feedbacks welcomed. Home is located on south Luna road inside gate.

1662366674233.png

1662393130549.png

Last edited:

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
amazing! The work that went into to get 6 floors out of it is just amazing.

Atlantic Luna reminds me of Beverly Hills for high-end stuff. All the high-end UO rares you ever wanted to see in one location.

Great Lakes Luna reminds me of a mid-west farmer or southern oil tycoon where all the rare houses are owned by one person :) :) :)

Last edited:

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What an incredible collection and now we know the secret identity of EM Seppo too !