• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Museum (Napa Valley)

• Thread starter Elbryan Uthador
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Elbryan Uthador

I finally was able to move my museum to a larger plot. If anyone has any suggestions on making it better, please post them.

This floor houses mostly Napa Valley EM items.

Event items and storage.

Meeting room

Snowglobe display

E

envinyatar

Indeed, those display cases you've designed are excellent.. and the marble pillars are cool! I will be stealing this as well hehe.

T

T_Amon_from_work

wow! the globes on the pillars gave me an idea for using the plain old lantern. Based on wall tiles, a lantern on a pillar of some style can be walkway lighting. Lanterns of different ores make for interesting coloration of the lighting. <shrug>

L

Lady Katherine

I love those black display areas! I would love to use something like that in my own museum if mine was not designed to be a reading museum. Great job!

E

Elbryan Uthador

Thanks everyone. I was worried I was too cluttered on some of the floors.