• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Mayor Of PaxOku Appointed

M

Merik

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 Gareth left the Mayors office and Viceroy Neira of Kijustsu Anei was appointed as Mayor of PaxOku city by Governor Winfield of the PaxLair statehood.

<center>

Mayor Gareth has been Mayor of PaxOku since June 25, 2007, almost one year ago. In that time he has built PaxOku into what you see today. Through his leadership, we've had intricate quests that built lore and legends. He led commercial ventures from auctions to vendor establishments. He worked with many guilds inside our statehood, with our allies, and other cities. He's been an ambassador of opportunity here in our realm. Thank you for all you've done Gareth.
Mayor Gareth, by the power vested in me as Governor of PaxLair you are hearby relieved of position, title and duties as Mayor of PaxOku. Thank you for your outstanding service Gareth.

Our incoming Mayor of PaxOku has a great history of working with many people in our Realm. She comes to us as a citizen of PaxOku and also a member of the Royal Britannian Guards. She is very creative, very trusted, and pledges to us a prosperous continuation of PaxOku.

Neira do you sweat fealty unto me, the Governor of the PaxLair stategood and to lead PaxOku with all its riches and treasures of people, citizens, friends, and allies to bring forth within this Realm the comraderie and spirit that is truly in the nature of PaxOku and PaxLair to the best of all your abilities?

Neira: I do

Very well, then by the power vested in me as the Governor of PaxLair and with the Power of the Ancients through Golden Rod, I appoint you, Neira, as Mayor of PaxOku. Congratulations Mayor Neira of PaxOku! You may address our citizens and friends please.

<u> Neira Speech-</u>

I have some huge shoes to fill

Gareth *Looks at feet*

Just looking at them it is hard but I will do my best to follow the direction that was layed down. Adding in a few twists and turns of my own. It is a road we all share, never knowing quite where they will meet. But when they do, it is the stuff adventures are made of. Thank you everyone for the faith you are putting in me. I will do my best, not to let you down.

</center>

G

*cheers* for Neira! Congratulations on the appointment to Mayor may the city prosper under your tutilage!

P

pikon198

*cheers* for Neira! Congratulations on the appointment to Mayor may the city prosper under your tutilage!

jinx!