• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) New Magincia Residents and Allies meeting 10/11

• Thread starter LynneOfMagincia
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

LynneOfMagincia

*Tacked in public places across Sosaria*

TUESDAY 10/11 at 7PST/10EST
New Magincia Residents and Allies Meeting
Discussion of three upcoming events!!!
Where: The Sea Witch (Located at the North West Corner of the Island)​

*This will be an IC meeting to discuss what is about to take place over the next month as we have some big items on the list. Additionally it will cover all needs and wants of the community as a whole. There will be a small OOC aspect after to handle additional questions*

RuSini Neb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I will make it ! Have not been on lately, moved in real life dont get cable services switched tell this wednesday ( two weeks with out internet driving me crazy !!! )

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sighs in disappointment*

Alas dearest Lynne, I will be unable to attend. [OOC- going to Maine to be with nature and get out of town! I need the break, hehe] Please keep HearthFire informed of what we can do to help our treasured ally. I will let you know as soon as our family returns from our fall retreat.

In deepest regret, your friend & ally,

Lady Claudia Drusilla, HearthFire Regent
& Novice Priestess of the Order of the Rose

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*sighs in disappointment*

Alas dearest Lynne, I will be unable to attend. [OOC- going to Maine to be with nature and get out of town! I need the break, hehe] Please keep HearthFire informed of what we can do to help our treasured ally. I will let you know as soon as our family returns from our fall retreat.

In deepest regret, your friend & ally,

Lady Claudia Drusilla, HearthFire Regent
& Novice Priestess of the Order of the Rose
I hear the foliage is really beautiful this Fall. You're making me homesick. If you're going to the woods, hug a tree for me. If you're going to the ocean sit quietly and listen to the waves for me.

I'm envious.

Lynne, I should be there.

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[OOC: Due to an illness in the family, I will not be able to take my trip. I am a little bummed out but I plan to escape into Sosaria & attend the meeting.]