• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] New Magincia Home

domii

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since no one is replying, I would wager 15-25mil (siege gold). I think I paid 5mil for my Keep a few years ago, but I think the last one I saw went for 15. Plenty of 18x18 spots around, but anything bigger your on you own. Since people can have a house on Siege in addition to their Prodo shard house many people just placed something on Siege and then forgot about it ; ).

Btw this is Meat (popsicle). You playing Siege now? Been here a few years now in semi-retirement mode ; )

Sam

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I paid 30 million for mine 10 or 12 years ago. The cheapest i have seen is 20 mil a few years ago.

Sam

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But it is not the price - it is finding someone interested in selling!

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awesome good to see old friends still playing. I've always just macroed on Siege. Started there really early on but never played. The character is almost finished finally and I've been trading prodo for SP from day one. Up around 850m SP. Not even sure if that's alot. Been bored on LS waiting for Legacy to come. So been thinking about SP

Reactions: Sam