• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Luna Vendor

A

Arch Angela

There's a new vendor in luna and it's full of rares/new halloween items and imbuing ingreds! Check it out at the New Player Center on the south side of luna!

D

Dark Angel XXXX

OOOOOOO !!! New Vendor !!! Woot !!! I love to shop :)

S

StifledArgument

Me likey, and good luck with the imbuing ingredients, I had to put a book on my vendor that I couldn't restock everyday anymore because the demand was through the roof and I couldn't keep up and do my job in rl, lol.

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have a vendor on a shard you dont play anymore? :p

I

Ironrose Dartmore

Me likey, and good luck with the imbuing ingredients, I had to put a book on my vendor that I couldn't restock everyday anymore because the demand was through the roof and I couldn't keep up and do my job in rl, lol.
I'm the guilty one .. I bought them all up... Don't Kill me.. you just have some great deals =P btw any luck with that magery power scroll thingy?

S

StifledArgument

I'm the guilty one .. I bought them all up... Don't Kill me.. you just have some great deals =P btw any luck with that magery power scroll thingy?
Well, I try to have good deals as often as I can, but I found I was blowing off work to mass kill everything in the Abyss :) I wish I could restock everyday, I really do, but once the start of the year comes, work becomes a nightmare so I am better off not being anal retentive before then and easing off my weird vendor stocking obsession :)

And no luck on the magery power scroll thingy.

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI: I did see a 120 magery power scroll for sale at the LOST auction last Tuesday night.

A

Arch Angela

there was a minor problem..all fixed now and back up and ADDED one more vendor!! now we have rares/stuff and a dedicated vendor for imbuing ingredients! Please come to the Noob center and check it out!!!!!