• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Legendary Tamer

L

Legacyee

I have played for about six years but never thought i would see the day when my tamer made it to legendary, with my play style of about five hours a week and only taming easy stuff, but I've done it...
So to all who just dream of making it, let me say, "You can do it" and i shall never tame another bull again
Sorry if any other Tamers are bored by some-one reaching this, But i am really pleased..

I shall try and post a piccy :blushing:

Jolt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sincere Congratulations!

An epic achievement in anyones eyes I think.

Give us a proud picture with your favourite pet.

L

Legacyee

Thank you Jolt
I shall try and enter a pic of my Tamer with her favorite pet by her side, it's a ferrret that like's ogre's and trolls
[/IMG]

F

Frey Wavestrider

Congrats, I know it is a grind as I do not powertame and get gains most ofter doing donations. I also am glad to see another troll/ogre eating ferret:)

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Dude...very nicely done.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats. I've done it two times now, and it is one of the biggest achievements in game. Time consuming and tedious. However, the title in your paperdoll rocks.

A

Asahina Yajinden

Hai three cheers Bonzai, Bonzai,Bonzai!!!!!

lol now u can start on your second tamer......rofl.

N

Nenime

Hey Legacyee! Congratulations! :danceb:

Drachenfels Tamers Club - Woohoo! :cheerleader:

S

soulstoner

Thank you Jolt
I shall try and enter a pic of my Tamer with her favorite pet by her side, it's a ferrret that like's ogre's and trolls
[/IMG]
Congratulations Falcon !! That's neat you've captured the event on screen shot. A great achievement *high fives*
Just in time for the new nifty critters launching with SA.