• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Japanese Tokens - Tokuno Dyes

• Thread starter imported_gwen_alcestis
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_gwen_alcestis

Hey hey!

Maybe some of you already knew, but there's this new type of Token coming from Japan and they're actually pretty cool for once.
A token gives you 1 bottle with 50 charges but... not only the classic ones! The "new" colours which up till now only came in max 10 charges bottles are also on the list

Here's a screenie with all the available colours:

G

*raises hand*

Do you have to be Japanese? I soooooo want a couple of those, need some extra blue and red to finish a couple of my chars' outfits.

Do we know if/how we will get them?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems to me Gwen already got some...

G

There was a post about it on uo hall, if I remember right you had to have spent something like 2500 yen between certain dates to qualify to get them.

G

Aye, I saw that. I think the poster translated that to 25ish dollars. And I think it was until 28th March it was do-able...

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems to me Gwen already got some...

[/ QUOTE ]
There's also some at my mall for a similar price

It seems we are the only ones on Europa.

G

25 dollars???for one token ???? huhhh and they selling for just 5-5.5m at a small shop outside luna bridge...bad move methinks...

G

<blockquote><hr>

There was a post about it on uo hall, if I remember right you had to have spent something like 2500 yen between certain dates to qualify to get them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Spent it on what? Game codes?

G

Thanks for that

How about another ToT? This time with ALL the rewards available? Only this time the dyes only come in 10-charge (or 5-charge or even 1-charge) bottles, to try and stem an influx of the things?

I

imported_gwen_alcestis

The prices of ToT are still dropping: the offer is higher than the demand.
No point in adding more of the same item when the market is already in this state.