• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

new in the store?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
these look different?

says they are Hooded robes but they dont look hooded???

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
the party does not start until i arrive.
you people should know this by now!

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ke$ha???
I think you'll find it was Pink was getting the party started before Ke$ha had even stopped sleeping with record producers :D

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ke$ha???
I think you'll find it was Pink was getting the party started before Ke$ha had even stopped sleeping with record producers :D
While I prefer Pink, what Poo said is far closer to the "Now, the party don't start till I walk in" line from Tick Tock, then the "Everybody's waitin' for me to arrive" line from Get the Party Started. :p

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I pay them $10 if they tell me where they take input for new store items from. Wedding package, dyes, robes without props, useless mounts, ...