• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] new idea

A

Annienox

I dont know where to put new ideas and i dont care if i get credit for it but since we have glassblowing already as a skill or thing we can do we need to be able to glass blow those pretty glass globes and use them so you dont have to water your plants everyday! Lord knows if i did that in rl they would all drown. and this is the primary reason i dont like doing plants because some days that i have a migrane i just cant get on and i lose all the hard work i have put into them already. really irks me!!! So if someone would like to pass this idea onto the devs i would greatly appreciate it:bowdown:

D

DHMagicMan_1

I dont know where to put new ideas and i dont care if i get credit for it but since we have glassblowing already as a skill or thing we can do we need to be able to glass blow those pretty glass globes and use them so you dont have to water your plants everyday! Lord knows if i did that in rl they would all drown. and this is the primary reason i dont like doing plants because some days that i have a migrane i just cant get on and i lose all the hard work i have put into them already. really irks me!!! So if someone would like to pass this idea onto the devs i would greatly appreciate it:bowdown:
If you "Backpack" garden on an "Alt Toon" then you don't have to tend your plants every day at all... just don't log in the Alt when you don't feel like tending plants. It will take you longer to grow the plants but they won't die or anything. It's just if you lock-down plants in a house so they get growth checks automatically or if you log in a toon giving the plant a growth check and then don't tend them that they will actually start losing health.

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really like this idea - I've done backpack gardening and I really prefer having plants locked down in my house. But, I can't always water every day :(

Watering globes would be so neat!

Z

Zodiac19

Thats good and well for water but what would you do when your plants get bugs or fungi. I know I need to add poison or cure to some plants every day.

A

Annienox

Well then we could make it so that an gm'ed alchemist could make those lil green stick things like we have in rl to help them :D!! See there are all sorts of great ideas running thru this lil pea i have rollin' around in my cranium!