• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holiday Item new hues for gift boxes

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Each gift comes with a gingerbread cookie inside one of 8 common gift boxes and 1 rare gift box available in a variety of hues, including 8 rare hues.

I might have misread that line of patch notes but to me it sounds like there is a new one.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Here's one I received I suspect is a rare:
2017box1.jpg

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
12170000.jpg

trades17.jpg

OK update to my findings so far .. I am of course always lookin for ones im missin for my box mega display i am paying 25-50 mil depends on box per ((75 per Angel style)) ya can icq @ 683696149 happy hunting!

(((Updated pic easier to see which im missing style wise ))))

*ones in bottome box are my trades extras*

Last edited:

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Very nice collection--can someone please post the hue numbers?

skittles1337

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All 8 hues
2734, 2736, 2741, 1068, 1082, 2651, 2620, 1284

Took me a couple days to figure out that last hue because it looks similar to other colors.

Last edited:

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TY for all the pics! I wonder why after all this time uo doesn't just make an official post with the list and pics of the gift boxes. Either way, great job Stratics Community!

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
12842017.jpg

Kinda sad they couldnt do a whole NEW hue set for this one... BUT least easy to finish this set for new ones lol

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
did 1284 come out again in 2018 xmas giftboxes again.. for A THIRD time?