• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Here

• Thread starter TBraysfanforever
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

TBraysfanforever

Hi there, wasn't sure where exactly to post this but I think this will do. If not I apologize to the Moderators.

I am new to these forums but not new to Toon Town. I am a seven year TT Vet, but have not been on the game for quite a while now. I have one maxed toon but am not on it very often because there isn't much to do once you've maxed everything. My main reason for joining these forums is to discuss the game and hopefully meet some friends for Test. That is what I am really working on right now, so if anyone is a Tester and wants a friend let me know. I realized AFTER I joined that this is a site for a bunch of different games so hopefully there are a lot of TT gamers on here as well.

Thanks for reading!

Cooper11

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Welcome! Always great to see a new face around here. If you have any questions or concerns please contact myself or c0rey. Enjoy your stay!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor