• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New, help with BODS, PoF, misc.

• Thread starter 6Justice9
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

6Justice9

I have been working with my character and am at 100 mining, 100 smith, 75 tinker, so far. I have seen BODS(?), BOD Books(?), and PoF's. Can someone enlighten me on these particular items? If possible the process on how these things work and how to get there. It appears there is no real money to be made off of anything else in this particular trade from what I have gathered so far. If there is let me know that as well. (I have not found a guide or instructions to them either)

Thanks

Justice
(GL Shard)

A

afreespirit

<blockquote><hr>

I have been working with my character and am at 100 mining, 100 smith, 75 tinker, so far. I have seen BODS(?), BOD Books(?), and PoF's. Can someone enlighten me on these particular items? If possible the process on how these things work and how to get there. It appears there is no real money to be made off of anything else in this particular trade from what I have gathered so far. If there is let me know that as well. (I have not found a guide or instructions to them either)

Thanks

Justice
(GL Shard)

[/ QUOTE ]
Smiths get bulk order deeds (BODs) from NPC blacksmiths, tailors get them NPC tailors. You fill them by making or otherwise acquiring the quality and quantity of item requested and then combining the items with the deed. Some BODs are large orders which can only be filled by getting the small deeds filled and combining them into the large order. Turn them in and you get rewards.

For BODs read this.
For rewards go to Tower of Roses.

PoF is short for Powder of Fortifying which is a valuable smithing reward. You can sell them for upwards of 75,000 each.

6Justice9

OMG, Thanks!!!!

I actually went on more of a search before a saw your response, I finally found the answers I was looking for which I couldn't find before and were actually right in front of my face under "Bulk Order Deeds" (BOD's). I will also take the time to follow your links since you were kind enough to respond (I may also learn some more) Thanks for your help.

Justice
(GL shard)