• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Guild on Rakarth (Destruction)

• Thread starter Covetous28
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Covetous28

I am new to this game a veteran to MMO's been playing well into 10 years with xp over a vast amount of games. I am looking to continue old legacys and start a new guild on this server. I come with a handful of friends looking to open up shop here.

I am into pvp and will be chasing it till I draw my last breath. No care bears No babies and No haters allowed here.

If you want to respond to this generic message and are intrested my name is Covetous in game (Rakarth) or email me [email protected] or post here as I will look at this daily. I need your ideas and thoughts on creating a guild that both doesnt suck and is not completely formal.