• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) NEW Guild: Can someone tell me?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How the hell did Saul Goodman get the weird idea that I was GM of NEW? I don't even have a character in the guild!
I haven't played on the shard for quite a while, though I still maintain a presence, as you'll see from the seed give away thread. Is Shalimar still GM?

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello Petra ! Yes Shalimar is still the GM of NEW. No idea why Saul had that idea. Maybe a mystaken identity? Or confusion with nickname and char in game?

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
How the hell did Saul Goodman get the weird idea that I was GM of NEW? I don't even have a character in the guild!
I haven't played on the shard for quite a while, though I still maintain a presence, as you'll see from the seed give away thread. Is Shalimar still GM?
As long as you've been part of this community you're surprised at conspiracy theories?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
:lol: When I think of Siege and player killing the first player that comes to mind is Petra being their leader...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone set him right for me please? When I try to do it he just thinks I'm lying.

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Someone set him right for me please? When I try to do it he just thinks I'm lying.
We dont know who he is anymore than you do lol

Drive some traffic, invite him here

Also, drop yer house W of Minoc if yer not gonna use the damn thing

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
k, I've been meaning to move stuff around for a while. I'll try to get it done. I don't want to just let everything decay. :(

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He won't "believe" us either. He is just an ass that is trying to get a rise out of and annoy you. just ignore his ignorance and enjoy your day. :D

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Who is Saul Goodman?
Clearly he feels Petra Fyde should be the Guild Leader. Personally I never get involved in other Guilds politics....well except when asked when they are looking for some sagely advise to settle a dispute or differing of opinion. Then I just listen.......

*sharpens his pencil just incase a vote is called*

Rieley

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who is Saul Goodman?
Interesting, I was reading this thread the other day and a few on the other boards. This Saul Goodman's name was mentioned a lot. Anyway, don't know if ya'll remember Lady Tang from Atlantic? She/they no longer play UO but are respected players from the start of UO. I was moving items around in one of their old homes and found a book she had regarding this Saul Goodman. After reading the book she wrote, I decided this impostor is a perfect person to ignore.

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Interesting, I was reading this thread the other day and a few on the other boards. This Saul Goodman's name was mentioned a lot. Anyway, don't know if ya'll remember Lady Tang from Atlantic? She/they no longer play UO but are respected players from the start of UO. I was moving items around in one of their old homes and found a book she had regarding this Saul Goodman. After reading the book she wrote, I decided this impostor is a perfect person to ignore.
When I first started being more active on Atlantic a year or two ago, all I saw in chat was him being constantly negative and mean to other people. Doesn't seem to be so bad this year, in comparison.

To the OP, maybe he has gotten you confused with Freja somehow.