• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Forums and translator

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed that in all the forums in the posts I cannot highlight the sentences. Highlighting them for me is necessary because then I translate them with a translator. What problems are there? Why can't anything be highlighted anymore?

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I noticed that in all the forums in the posts I cannot highlight the sentences. Highlighting them for me is necessary because then I translate them with a translator. What problems are there? Why can't anything be highlighted anymore?
I am not sure why you cannot. I was able to highlight yours and then replied to it that way.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I believe "copy and paste" is the more accurate term.?

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

I don't know but I copied and pasted that from your post instead of highlighting and using the reply function.

@Ivory Norwind Is it working for you now? Funziona per te adesso?

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You cannot copy text by highlighting in Microsoft Edge.

I just tried with Internet Explorer and Chrome and it still works.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I don't know but I copied and pasted that from your post instead of highlighting and using the reply function.

@Ivory Norwind Is it working for you now? Funziona per te adesso?
I can't make copy and past because I can't highlight the text. I can make it only if I write, on my text but not in a post of another person. So I can't translate anything :(
It's a problem for me because i can't read all things in english.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Uso Firefox e ha funzionato bene fino a questo nuovo forum

Hmm I used firefox to log in, copy that from your post in English and use Google Translate to Italian. I don't know if the forum skin would make a difference but what forum skin are you using? What is your operating system? @Nexus Have you heard of any problems like this with the new Xenforo?

Ho usato Firefox per accedere, copiarlo dal tuo post in inglese e utilizzare Google Translate in italiano. Non so se la skin del forum farebbe la differenza, ma quale skin del forum stai usando? Qual è il tuo sistema operativo?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I can't make copy and past because I can't highlight the text

I just copied and pasted the above. You cannot see the "high light" in this dark format. It can copy and paste... ya just can't see it until ya paste it. Make sense?

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
"I just copied and pasted the above. You cannot see the "high light" in this dark format. It can copy and paste... ya just can't see it until ya paste it." (copied and pasted in the blind)

Now that is "weird".

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I just high-lighted the text in Edge, Chrome, and Firefox. In everycase the high-light was blue for me. If you are using a Skin or Theme for a browser that changes the colors it uses that might be the issue.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
If you use Chrome, Google Translate is really helpful. You can also right click anywhere on the page to translate the page. That is very helpful to me when I'm trying to read Japanese UO blogs. :D

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to all but i think that it is a skin problem. Now I have the dark skin. I don't remember how to change the skin. Can you hekp me? Thanks for the patience and tia :)

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
At the bottom left of any page of Xenforo there is a spot that shows the skin you are using. Right now I am using Shades of Grey. If I click on that it allows me to change the skin.

Nella parte inferiore sinistra di qualsiasi pagina di Xenforo c'è un punto che mostra la skin che stai usando. In questo momento sto usando Shades of Grey. Se clicco su questo mi permette di cambiare la pelle.

skin change xenforo.jpg

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Funziona di nuovo per te?