• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New FOF up

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So according to that I need to take my Elf mining and ljing. instead of making hubby take his human. Well :p

G

Don't tell him, just suggest he works longer hours

Wenchy

J

JoyousGard

Tamers are really getting their pet balls rubbed these days.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

So according to that I need to take my Elf mining and ljing. instead of making hubby take his human. Well :p

[/ QUOTE ]

See back when ML was released the exact qustion came up and Wilki siad that there was no difference in what race you were on mineing, chopping was not addressed. I changed my miner to elf becasue it netted more gems even tho we were told that was not the fact. now to find out what we found was indeed correct says worlds on how things were not understood by those who were working/createing the new areas/races

G

<blockquote><hr>

just a heads up larissa

[/ QUOTE ]
Larissa is probably out buying wedding gifts

G

Reducing the amount of wood chopped? That is going to be a real popular idea

G

Aye, more elbow grease for the same wood. That'll get rid of any saggy arms my LJ lady has!

Elbow grease spawn hasn't been turned on but is expected to be a very rare rare...

I'd kinda like a reduction, just takes a couple of swings of the tree in Fel before my wussy elf is struggling with her load. Silly elves, all ears, no muscle!

Wenchy

G

Yes get your elves in gear...
I stoned my lumberjacking (it just wouldn't fit!) so it's up to you all to feed me my wood!

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The wood and ore gathering comparisons are way off. It reads like if I were to mine ore then that chink of the mountain were to transform to a tree, the yield would be identical from ingots to wood. I think that is off.

G

An item turn-in would help reduce the item count for more stable slots! *hint*

G

Huh?

I want what you're smokin'! Mountains turning to trees...

Seriously tho...can you or someone else explain...

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
HA that made me laugh out loud....OMG OMG OMG!!!!

*zips mouth* MMMNNnnnmmmMMmmmm

LOLOLOL

Sorry...*hears wedding bells*

OMG!!!!