• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Fish and Fish Buffs

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what I've caught, 172 crabs/lobsters, 3.49% have been apple, lol. Ugh. :) Oh well I guess some things should be difficult.

Blue Crab. The buggers run for cover every single damned time I get a Blue Crab quest. And don't talk about Stone Crabs. Just don't.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Does anyone have a list of what some/most/all of the pies buffs are?

A

Andreew

Great Barracuda Pie (Great Barracuda Strike) and Giant Koi Pie (Giant Koi Evasion buff) have same effect = +8 HCI. Is that intentional?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Need to list durations for these though -- also, is it me or do reg special fish have increased buff duration now
yes they do it used to be just a few seconds now I think it was like 2 min will have to check for sure but I know its longer

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
erm, no, check again barracuda increases hit chance, giant koi increases defense chance.
Duration is 300 seconds, and yes the little fishes seem to have a duration of 150 seconds now.

Has anyone found where those two special crabs are? I've dropped pots all over the map, I can't find them.

There are also some fish listed on UOGuide that I haven't listed because no one has reported finding them yet, and one that uoguide did find, but after several of us have spent many hours fishing, no second one has been caught.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
300 seconds seems pretty lame due to rarity of these fish ... 5 minutes, hm. well, I guess that is significant.