• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Fel Vendor

G

Ok folks, I'm new to the shard, but went out last night in search for a place to drop a house in Felucca. To my happy surprise, there were plenty of spots. Many that could fit the standard Small Tower or even some that a Large Brick house could be placed. Nothing quite hit me as a good place to drop roots, so I kept looking. Within an hour of the start of my search I found the place. A place in Fel, where you will be able to shop from the safety of the guarded zone surrounding the Minoc Moongate.

Here are my questions.

What type of goods will the fair travelers of Lake Superior Felucca be looking for in a vendor? I'm not talking about the high end artis or the 120 power scrolls. I mean for the good (that part isn't a requirement) intentioned Felucca player who may be in need of some assistance after a run in with another traveler. I can imagine Reds may have separate needs then others, but since I have yet to find a character in that shade, I'm not quite sure. Please note, my primary shard for the last 5 years has been Siege so I am a relative newbie to life on a production shard.

Thanks...as soon as I get some advice (the good kind of course) I'll put a vendor up for you guys...la

G

Ok folks, I'm new to the shard, but went out last night in search for a place to drop a house in Felucca. To my happy surprise, there were plenty of spots. Many that could fit the standard Small Tower or even some that a Large Brick house could be placed. Nothing quite hit me as a good place to drop roots, so I kept looking. Within an hour of the start of my search I found the place. A place in Fel, where you will be able to shop from the safety of the guarded zone surrounding the Minoc Moongate.

Here are my questions.

What type of goods will the fair travelers of Lake Superior Felucca be looking for in a vendor? I'm not talking about the high end artis or the 120 power scrolls. I mean for the good (that part isn't a requirement) intentioned Felucca player who may be in need of some assistance after a run in with another traveler. I can imagine Reds may have separate needs then others, but since I have yet to find a character in that shade, I'm not quite sure. Please note, my primary shard for the last 5 years has been Siege so I am a relative newbie to life on a production shard.

Thanks...as soon as I get some advice (the good kind of course) I'll put a vendor up for you guys...la

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

The vendors right around the Yew Moongate are good models.

Bandages, orange petals, recall scrolls, to a lesser degree those strength bonus petal thingies, etc.

-Galen's player

I

The vendors right around the Yew Moongate are good models.

Bandages, orange petals, recall scrolls, to a lesser degree those strength bonus petal thingies, etc.

-Galen's player

I

imported_xStrikerx

What Galen said and add potions of all kinds (heal, cure, conflag, explosion, stat bonus, etc). Some vendors make premade bags that have some bandages and potions in them, you just buy the bag and go.

G

Let me know what a good mix (numbers of the items) and I'll be sure to do that. Seeing that I'm now to the shard, it may take some time to get my mule up to speed. Looks like I might need to get one of those band aid fountains though...la

I

<blockquote><hr>

Let me know what a good mix (numbers of the items) and I'll be sure to do that. Seeing that I'm now to the shard, it may take some time to get my mule up to speed. Looks like I might need to get one of those band aid fountains though...la

[/ QUOTE ]

The trick really's gonna be location. That location actually isn't bad, as fighting DOES occur outside the lost lands entrance near Minoc.

Or, at least it HAS. And potentially could again if Fel ever picks up more.

However, it ain't the Yew Gate.

I honestly don't know if people will recall to a vendor in Fel upon rezzing to stock up quick....I guess we'll see.

I'll be curious to see how you do.

-Galen's player

G

Yeah, it's not perfect, but I must live in Fel. It's a personal thing with me. I suppose too many years on Siege. The beauty in it's location is, anyone can go there, without need to even reveal themselves from the hidden status they get from just using the gate. (or at least they will once I get a vendor or two placed).

Still working skills on my "main" so I will hold off until then to really concentrate on vendor stocking.

That being said, beside a rune to Chaos. What other locations might be good for Reds (or other Fel players)?...la

G

YAY!

It's a great spot. Let me know if I can help with anything. Glad to have you here.

G

Organization is also a key. The average person will want to get out of there before anyone else arrives, if they have no supplies on them.

G

I placed in that spot a few years ago when the housing rules changed a little and it opened up, even had a few vendors there myself. After moving around half a dozen times I now have my home on Skara Brae tram between the bank and the gate. I've given out vendor spots to people to set up there, and there's quite an eclectic mix of items, but they're all general supply items so maybe you could check that out. And if you ever give up shop at the Minoc Gate you could consider placing a vendor at my house with no rent. If you're the same person I'm thinking of then your reputation precedes you.

G

If you sell bags of enchanted apples I would stop buy and grab some as needed. Orange petals in huge numbers at a decent price I would also clean you out on. enhanced bandages are a good item to carry. Trap boxes I would swing buy and snatch up also. Maybe I will make a list...

1. Trap boxes
2. Orange petals in stacks of ten
3. Enhanced bandages in stacks of 100
4. Bags with ten enchanted apples in them
5. Bolas
6. Arrows and bolts
7. Regs
8. Trinsic petals
9. Deadly poison, greater heal, greater cure, and greater explosion kegs
10. Recall, and teleport scrolls

G

Good stuff. My new toon only needs resist completed, and he is done (until I get saved up for my 120 scrolls). The shop should be opening soon...la