• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Faction Rewards

G

Did i miss some notes about them, or haven't we heard about them yet?

I

imported_Tina Small

My guess is that if you're in factions, you'll be able to own one of the new dread war horses regardless of your taming/lore skills. No clue yet where we'll be fighting these guys and their controller owners, whether you will also have to be in factions in order to tame one, taming skill required to tame them, and rank your character has to achieve in order to actually ride one instead of just take it out of the stable and admire it. Also no idea what they do for "tricks" and no clue at all why anyone thought giving them that ability is appealing. Kind of turned my stomach when I read about it.

Have been studying the lists of pets owned by my faction tamers to see what to get rid of so they can own a dread war horse or at least take one long enough to train it for other characters. War horses are pointless on thief characters, even for bank-sitting thieves, because the pet names always show up on log-in. Kind of a bad thing if your thief likes to log into the game behind enemy lines.