• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement New Facebook Page!

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Europa Shard is 16 years old now. Mesanna and I talked it over, and we agreed; it is time Europa got it's own Facebook! They grow up so fast, don't they? :sad3:

Link: Europa's Facebook Page

All future events and announcements will be posted on Facebook and the Towncriers.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Europa Shard is 16 years old now. Mesanna and I talked it over, and we agreed; it is time Europa got it's own Facebook! They grow up so fast, don't they? :sad3:

Link: Europa's Facebook Page

All future events and announcements will be posted on Facebook and the Towncriers.
facebook is maybe ok for my young adult children....but hey can u please take 20-30 seconds and update the stratics europa em board or the official europa em website......not everybody uses facebook and takes selfies 24/7 ...jesus!!!!

Ox_AO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
8pm according to the FB page c
I'm really not familiar with face book. How do you look for the post on events? or do I read them all until I find what I'm looking for? is it really that disorganized?

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm really not familiar with face book. How do you look for the post on events? or do I read them all until I find what I'm looking for? is it really that disorganized?
I am not that familiar with it either and as a means of publishing storylines it does not seem an ideal medium. All we appear to get now are brief summations and subsequently some pictures. Since the change there has been no game fiction at all. I do not like this move. Is it really a step forward? or two steps back?.