• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

new event problem

• Thread starter captainobvious
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

captainobvious

well, im glad this is up, ive been pulling out my hair trying to figure out stuff for myself.....which i seem incapable to do. :p

in the new event posted, it says to take items to specific soldiers in brit castle and the like. my problem is, only one soldier has a collection box and he doesnt accept anything. I tried taking the appropriate items to the listed soldier, but nothing. on the publish for this, it didnt mention anything such as.... " this isnt working yet ", or "still to come".... it says..... take the this item here and this is what its worth....

any news or info on this. im lost. :confused:

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok let me try and help you with the Turn-Ins. There are four NPCs that will take them.
Makiko the Samurai in Zento at the Rokuon Cultural Center on the 1st floor and he takes:
Ophidian Journals
Ophidian Orders
Lozat the Numismatist Who is at the East Britain Bank in Trammel and he takes:
Copper Shilling
Silver Crown
Gold Sovereign
Calaid the Soldier in the North guard tower at Castle Britannia entrance and he takes:
Ophidian Rations
Slippery Snake Skins
Straight across from Calaid is Onoe the Soldier in the South guard tower at Castle Britannia entrance and he pretty much takes everything else:
Cursed Artifacts
Magincia Rubble
Planesword
Planeshield
Staff of Pyros
Vorpal Blade
Magical Weapons (Power, Vanquishing, Mystic)
Ophidian Weapons (Power, Vanquishing, Mystic)
Berserker’s Scythe
Ophidian Berserker’s Bardiche
Invalis’s Burchete
You will also notice that there is a chest beside him and that is the Community collection box.

Now to turn in items all you have to do is drag and drop the right items on the NPC who collects them. The NPC will say "Thank you" and a voucher for the stated amount of points will appear in your backpack. (This can be very boring if you have many items because you need to turn these items in one at a time, getting a voucher every time for it. Next take and go to the chest next to Onoe double click it. A picture of a yellow voucher will appear with a blue dot beside it. Click that dot and target a voucher in your backpack. Keep doing that till you have turned in as many vouchers as you wanted. The rest of it works like the community collections. Meaning that the rewards you have points for will highlight. Hope that helps you.

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and for those of you who just don't have the items to turn in to get what you want. Well.. The Ophidians in the lost lands have started dropping Rations and snakeskins again.

C

captainobvious

thanks a bunch, that clears alot up.

yes, ive been getting my stuff at the ophids as well. dangerous, but kinda fun.

A

Ally Oop

Since you added all the good stuff Vallend one more question. After you turn in all your stuff can your point tickets be given to another player if you dont have enough points to get something else or are you stuck with them? Thanks again for all the help. Ally

J

jelinidas

tickets can be given away. I transfered all mine to one acct.

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ally yes they can be given to other people, but you may want to go kill Ophidians to get more to get something else you want, or hold on till Pub 53 because they are adding new rewards such as Mouse holes. Now I am not sure if the these points will carry over into publish 53 of not, but I am trying to find out from Draconi on this.

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are two Questions and answers about the turn ins from the UO Townhall Meeting last weekend that I thought some of you might find informative.

Will you be able to continue turning in the stuff you can turn in now (e.g., rubble) in later publishes? Yes.

Why are there such limitations on what can be turned in for the Clean Up Britannia event? The next publish will have more stuff to turn in and get and you will be able to keep your tickets/points from this round.

So now we know your points do carry over to the next publish just in case you wanted to save them hoping for something better.