• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Emperor & Empress of PGoH

P

Pah-uh-zahn

WOW! The purple guardians of Honor are still around?!?!?!?

My first experience with the game involved them. Before I bought the game, my cousin was walking outside of Trinsic (before there was trammel and Felucca). Some guys had crafted chairs and tables and had set up an effective roadblock on the road into trinsic. They demanded money from anyone to get by, and if they tried to bypass it, they would kill anyone who tried. After a bunch of unsuccessful attempts, one guy left. After a while a Gate appeared, and a TON of guys in Purple and Gold popped out of the gate and immediately killed all of the perpetrators! Was probably the most fantastic thing I had ever seen that really influenced me to get internet just to play this game. It was either that or the day my cousin got robbed in Moonglow, and when he tried to shoot at them with his bow, he couldn't because they stole his arrows. My friend and I laughed at my cousin so hard.........

CharlieTib

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehehe i love hearing reminiscence stories of pgoh. Yes we are around, not as large as once were but we still live and thrive. We still are seen in trinsic, still the same code we had years ago, given by Borg.
I was sad to pass on my title as empress but i will be glad to see my guardians move on into the next century.

Strength and honor!