• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] New EM event/rares auction

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welll Always just round up to the next min, because we cant tell seconds so u coulda bid at 8:53:55, and him at 9:03:25, which would be within the 10 mins :(.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok thanks for the smooth trades, just waiting for one more icq from Zora, please icq me asap. thank you

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well @jrede23 i dont want to troll but:

You could have gotten a lot more on the scaffold but you guys always end your auctions at times when you cut out complete Europe.

Sunday 9ish pm est is 3am for us which may stop a lot of people bidding as they have go get up Monday morning.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well @jrede23 i dont want to troll but:

You could have gotten a lot more on the scaffold but you guys always end your auctions at times when you cut out complete Europe.

Sunday 9ish pm est is 3am for us which may stop a lot of people bidding as they have go get up Monday morning.
sorry mate, I didn't know that. maybe ill try to end at 6pm est so its 12am for u guys, not sure if that's better or not :(. Ive got another scaffold and other items coming up soon

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. server birth scaffold both pieces ---> 450
24. server birth tarot cards ---> 130m