• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Dragons

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anybody know yet what max stats can be for new dragons? Also noticed few of them have above GM skills, can these be trained higher after they are tamed or... ?

I

imported_Lord GOD(GOD)

After tamed:

Max str is 700, dex can be trained to 125 though stamina is not always equal to it (not sure why). Not sure on int but I think it's around 650.

Hp: 1000
Resists: 85/90/60/60/75 (370 total)

Skills untamed are 145 wrestle, 140 tact, 140 resist, 140 mage.
When tamed wrestle, tact and resist take 28% loss but can be re trained up to as if they had only lost 10%. Magery loses 10% and stays there.

This means that tamed the maximum skills are 130.5 wrestle, 126 tact, 126 resist, 100 anat, 126 mage, 100 eval, 100 med.

This has been known for some time there were other threads about it.

I

imported_onthefifty

my dragon was 118.1 magery when fresh tamed.

other skills have advanced, some much more that 100 however magery has stayed where it is.

don't know where the rest of the skills max out.

but put this question to the tamers forum and u would get a wider response.

the only thing you get here is

''tamer = bad" nerf please

hehe

5% Luck

Some pretamed dragons have over 125 dex capps at 135 i think. The difference between the over 125 value and 125 will be your new dex/stm "hit"

This isnt confirmed just a new theory!

I

imported_Lord GOD(GOD)

Oh maybe, I don't really know about the stam hit. The only things I'd read were from players saying it was bugged.