• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Dragons & Purple Bunnies

• Thread starter imported_FireCrazy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_FireCrazy

Should be interesting at CFC with the new tougher dragons and purple bunnies.

Has anybody in the pvp field been attacked by one these stronger dragons? They seem to do ALOT more damage to players and Cu Sidhe's. With 112 magery its gonna be hell for a player to take these down in a fight, especially while their owner is casting as well!

I

imported_Lightning

LOL those dragosn do CRAZY damage! Took me down 75% of my life in one blast.

I

imported_lady michelle

Dragons Bah but OMG!!! I tamed a purple bunny to match my outfit. Then to find out later that night that after the valentine events are over it is going back to its regular color. Finally get my purple pet and now its gonna be ripped from my clutches soon, and ppl are more worried about a dragon.

G

Michelle I believe what they said was any TAMED bunny will remain purple..... BUT all those UNTAMED ones will again spawn the "normal" color..... so be happy and enjoy the purple bunny

G

One HUGE disadvantage though....they are sssslllllooooowwwwww. But I understand the brewing argument over them in PVP, using a ninja/tamer template and not having animal form occupy a slot, so you can basically be "mounted" or move like you are. Dismount and pet ball. That sucks.......................

I

imported_FireCrazy

Thats exactly what my wife said! Finally a animal to match my favorite color!

People are probly reluctant to take em out pvp'ing now as they havent had a chance to bond, but I bet soon these creatures will make the way to choke points and gates all over the lands. I have yet been able to tame one as everybody is attacking them. They will more than likely make other dragons and WW's obsolete as they do more damage. Giving me 4 more slots in my stables after I sell the others.

D

DougAlmighty13

They spawn anywhere a bunny would spawn. I got one in minoc forest to train up for CFC, with 10 phys resist, max. Need one o dem dragons next, hehe.

G

Dragons were a pancake, took us like 40 minutes to tame one for everyone in the party

D

DougAlmighty13

Are they hard to peace? Or are they incapable of being peaced?

G

Doug, they can be both peaced and discorded, BUT, they're barding difficulty is insanely high. Even legendary bards will fail most times on them. The best tactic I've seen is to attack them in a large group, with one to two tamers attempting tames. I got mine like that, with three tamers working one drag while the rest of the crowd (most uninvited lol) tried to kill it. The distraction kept the tamers alive and allowed one of us...me hehe...to eventually get the dragon.

G

You only need 3 people to pull it off.

1 Tamer with really high taming, preferably 120
1 Necro Mage
and another mage of any style

I'll leave it to you to figure out the strategy to complete it easily.

G

I was off taming several of these things both today and last night.... the only things I can say is.... sure brings out the UGLY in some people.... Definatly makes folk act HIGHLY immature... Beyond that..... the things are Nas TEE!.... but sure has been fun..... I'm very glad to have Dragons moved back up on the food chain so to speak.... I was able to peace these things a wee bit at 115 Peacing and Music... but not too often..... also I was using a Reptile slayer flute... and with 120 taming, lore and vet... I was not doing too bad taming it. The Cu is harder to actually tame though staying alive with these things is a tad more challenging..... I can hardly wait to train mine up and see how it performes. Good luck with the taming and remember there are a bunch of folk who would like a new dragon... try to be mature about it.

I

imported_The_Dude_

LOL you people need to learn the game. Takes one person no healres no nothing to tame these things. I tamed 4 just earlier in about 20 minutes....

G

<blockquote><hr>

LOL you people need to learn the game. Takes one person no healres no nothing to tame these things. I tamed 4 just earlier in about 20 minutes....

[/ QUOTE ]

I was almost surprised to see such a jerk response until I saw who posted this. Probably the most bitter person on the shard. I truly dont have a thing against this person but he plays a very angry, self-centered, unrighteous, seemingly-unkillable archer which often upsets me and makes me log off uo and go smash up my neighbors snowman.
Solution-Get more hp *makes note*

I

imported_The_Dude_

Ahh so bitter kahlan. Your infamous this isnt mage uo go delete your character finally got the better of you. I destroyed you 1-1 then you even tried to disarm bleed dp ai combo and you still ended up running. In all of your posts you make fun of mages or how you run solo. Both are a joke. You dont run solo you run on the back side of XV and your dexer is far from good. I have harder times beating other ppls dexers then i do you. Granted you have how many pnts tied into ninja so u can run away?

Back to the topic these dragons are simple to tame and take no time at all.

G

Evidently you dont know my template at all...and I'd love to see you train 4 of those dragons in 20 minutes..another empty boast by you. Please show where I said "Go delete your character." Ride on XV's back? Sometimes. Better than riding on B*R's back though.
Floyd and I sure went riding anyones back when we killed 4-5 of your mages at moonglow gate before you finally got us. Xhealing will keep you guys alive..practice practice practice.

Keep up the trash talking, you're better at that then you are on your mage :&lt;

So, show me these 4 super dragons you tame in 20 minutes...I must see this.

I

imported_The_Dude_

LOL wow another bashing my mage wheres urs again? Oh thats right you already told us its on atlantic....You should learn by now which of us dismount you, because you always get dismounted and die.

Let me see if i can get your template down.

Against a mage..DP AI DP AI DP...Think i nailed that one.
Against a dexer/archer disarm bleed dp ai ai ai...

Against Madonna run run die tired did i get that one right?

As for the 4 dragons lets see i gave 2 to fubar i kept 1, which is sick 853 life 125.5 magery, and i gave one to some tamer at skara tram stables.

I'll show you how to tame them by yourself, just send me a pm get a broker have him hold 5 mil so when i finish proving you wrong I'll at least get paid for it.

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

I'll show you how to tame them by yourself, just send me a pm get a broker have him hold 5 mil so when i finish proving you wrong I'll at least get paid for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw you pull 2 in under 10mins yesterday.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Let me see if i can get your template down.

Against a mage..DP AI DP AI DP...Think i nailed that one.
Against a dexer/archer disarm bleed dp ai ai ai...

Against Madonna run run die tired did i get that one right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Since when are specials considered a template? I thought skills were what made up a template? Hmm...that's a first. Must be a BC thing? No, because not all BC people can so blatantly blow that one. Just an Adonis thing.

All Madonna does is mortal, concussion, concussion, and so on. I dont know what the big deal is. DP, AI,AI,AI...so? That's what that type of character does. I find it amazing that you are still spewing this on the message board like nobody knows what I do on my dexxer..

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

So, show me these 4 super dragons you tame in 20 minutes...I must see this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Open eyes. Apply brain. It's really easy if you think about it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Dragons were a pancake, took us like 40 minutes to tame one for everyone in the party

[/ QUOTE ]

Drags are easy to tame if you have Honor and embrace before starting to tame.

G

Well it didn't take us 40 minutes but a friend and I tamed this one in about 3
I hope that helps you all. The new dragons are insane and so far this was the first one that I have seen with over 120 magery. Anyone else know of 1 on this server?

G

not that I doubt you but i'm sure myself along with everyone else in this forum would like some screenies of these alleged drags seems to me you've always got one better or one more of this. Reminds me of kids on a playground. Hate to inform you but you can't be the best at everything.

I

imported_The_Dude_

You're kidding me. Show me one post where i said i had the best or better pls. Anyways heres you pictures.
Looks like i was like .3 off rofl.125.2

[image]
[/image]

[image]
[/image]

Any further questions?

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

You're kidding me. Show me one post where i said i had the best or better pls. Anyways heres you pictures.
Looks like i was like .3 off rofl.125.2

Any further questions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Gawd BC is dum