• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New DOOM rules

• Thread starter imported_mo'gluk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_mo'gluk

anyone been testing this out I seen a new shadow dancer leggings?

does that mean TnT made a trip in the last day? anyone else go? anyone with a desire to go let me know I have skulls to take party's down....

G

i didnt think the patch was in just yet.

edit:: i know its not its currently in testing on TC1

G

SOB time to break out my crazy necro pally and start dooming it up hehe.

P

pikon198

I'm not TnT anylonger, they are an awsome group but i just have my own agenda (rp pirate agenda hehe). My time in the circle of flame allience was great. But alas now i am DAGR, the scourge of the sosarian seas!

ps. I'm interested in partying up sometime and going with you to doom, i would like to see the changes there myself, thanks mo!

P

prostkr

the Devs already backed down the loot tables, yesterday they were dropping close to 3 an hour. JSV was running it last nite.

I

imported_mo'gluk

SKAH

meeb own alliance!!!!

lat beddur hab sumting nice fer meeb !!!!!

P

prostkr

Koc is doing my doom right now......this must be stopped!!!!

G

An old buddy of mine messaged me today stating last night on LS, they were getting atleast 3-4 per room.

G

I want to go if anyone is forming a group. I haven't been in years. Have dog, will travel!

I

imported_mo'gluk

stay away a kelmo lat skum sucking dog da rat iz mine

I

imported_mo'gluk

wish I could fight ya for sigils but i am middle of a terrible work week...

G

The sigils will always be there. When you feel froggy, just jump. *crooked grin*