• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Default UI (bugs)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The locks for paperdoll, rader/map are not saving.

Last edited:

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Bleak @Misk

-Healthbars aren't updating. This is an old bug that Pinco seemed to have fixed in the last version of his UI. The bug makes fighting mobs rather difficult.

- Autofollow mouse no longer works. You could hold the right mouse button and then left click and your character would follow the cursor, this has ceased to function. Was very helpful when piloting a ship!

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Vendor Search window won't stay open. It opens for a split second and then closes :confused:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Opening a box or chest like your bankbox with stuff in bags and such doesn't really know how much stuff you REALLY have in your bankbox. Mine showed 13 items when I REALLY had over 135 items in there... as it's not properly counting things.

Also saving selections when your in the user settings tab if you try to take word of death off it keeps putting itself back ON and then everytime you change your user settings and hit apply/Okay..... then it throws your stupid character bar back into the upper left corner of the screen UNDER whatever is there. VERY annoying.

Absolutely LOVE the new color scheme and the layout and all..... the paperdoll thing is nice with where stuff is... but it's a bit "blah" cartoonish looking.

And also I can't put the chat back down in the bottom of the screen where it belongs.. I honestly don't know what I'm trying to type or say because I have to look way off to the side to see what I'm typing.... not cool when your in the middle of stuff. Can we please get it back down at the bottom of the screen? OR do we have to wait for a new Pinco's for that????

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When using Toggle Loot Bag and target a container , a message appear saying: This is not a accesible container. It says that on a normal bag.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When using Toggle Loot Bag and target a container , a message appear saying: This is not a accesible container. It says that on a normal bag.
I had this message. Open the bag first then set as a loot bag worked though.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Another extremely annoying problem... If you have more than one character with the same name on the same shard it only can save ONE template for both of them...... for example I have 2 Vincents on Drach only one shows up in the folder... This means if you have a mage named Vincent and a Warrior named Vincent who both use 2 different skill sets you'll have to set them up for both all the time..... this needs fixed. Before they always had separate files... one would say "Vincent" and the other would say "Vincent(2)" and each was separate.

Ok also NO AGE of account/Character on the profiles..... How am I supposed to know when I will be eligible for Vet Rewards now?

Last edited:

Bleak

UO Software Engineer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Bleak @Misk

-Healthbars aren't updating. This is an old bug that Pinco seemed to have fixed in the last version of his UI. The bug makes fighting mobs rather difficult.
[/QUOTE
How are you switching between targets? Actions or mouse click?

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Bleak Mouse clicks on heath bars from the mobiles bar thing, or directly on the mob.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Bleak @Misk

- Autofollow mouse no longer works. You could hold the right mouse button and then left click and your character would follow the cursor, this has ceased to function. Was very helpful when piloting a ship!
Yes, it needs turning on. I helped my hubby solve this one yesterday Go into settings, options and check 'enable autorun'

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, it needs turning on. I helped my hubby solve this one yesterday Go into settings, options and check 'enable autorun'
Ah, so the name changed? Weird. Good that its still there though! Now if they'll only add autofollow from the CC. :p

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
solved that one. Open the bag first, then target it.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if its a bug or intended, but if you turn on the option Block War on Guild, You can not attack blue NPC's (Like the one in Exodus (Squire,Knight,Champion))

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you open your profile from your paperdoll, you can only close it when you log out and back in.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
J
just while fighting the mob the health bar under the mobiles remains constant at100% health until ultimately the mob dies. I was doing the new quests with my pets on one mob and me casting on another and none of the bars were updating.

Waxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
there seems to be also a mechancs bug, while i doing spawn it happens from time to time that i got a freeze (like lag but some monster are still moving) i cannot do anything in that 1-4 seconds (except dying) which i most likely do every time this happens.

furthermore i can see graphic issues in dungeons, most of the time its seems to be this new colors which are a bit freeky but sometime the ground colors of the CC appear for a few seconds.

also i have several time sound issues while fighting, which come and go.
i never have sound while reforging items.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wrong quote? I was answering the part of Dot's post that related to auto-run.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Bleak Could an old version of the EC have been accidentally used to build the version with the new UI? I've run into more bugs that I'm pretty sure were fixed years ago...

1) The previously mentioned, and really crippling, healthbars not updating

2) Massive lag when you die (especially at an EM event), from the time you die it takes a long time for the client to go grey and then allow your ghost to move. The client may say Not Responding during this.

3) The save journal check box not working

These were all "fixed" at one point.

Waxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
am i the only one who got this freezes? is there maybe a workaround?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, this is not a bug but can we get Fame/Karma numbers in the default UI please? :)

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure if anyone else is seeing this but it's annoying me to no end that my crafting gumps disappear after every other item I make.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, this is not a bug but can we get Fame/Karma numbers in the default UI please? :)
erm, yes? They're on the 'loyalty' page. Below 'Juka' and above 'dungeon crystal points'

On the health bars updating I'm seeing some really strange effects. When attacked at sea on a traders quest sea serpents healthbars update, but krakens don't, even when part of the same group.