• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Champion Spawn Titles: Stalker & Forsaker of Evil

• Thread starter Luke Carjacker
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Luke Carjacker

So, since champion spawns were introduced, there have been two types of champ spawn titles. One related to the spawn (i.e. Eradicator of the Vermin Hoard) and if you kill the harrower and multiple champs, you get special harrower related titles (i.e. purifier of evil, annihilator of evil, etc.).

Ever since I can remember, there have been 10 different champ spawn titles, with Nullifier of Evil being top (9th was Purifier, which I always thought was cooler). When SA was introduced, with 2 new champs, I was wondering if there would be new titles. Well, I'm happy to report that there are.

A few weeks ago, I finally did the Bedlam Spawn with my main char and received the title of "Stalker of Evil", which I believe would be the Level 11 title. Cool to get a new title but I'm not sure I like being known as a stalker... And now, I have received the title of "Forsaker of Evil", which would be the Level 12 title. As far as I know, there are 12 champions + the harrower, so I guess that's it for now. I can try to add a picture if anyone is interested (a little guidance would be helpful). For me, this is better than a drop!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you. I knew about 'stalker' and have added it to the list. I can now add 'forsaker'. Does anyone know the spawn titles for the two new champs?

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Grats! Very cool! And thanks for sharing!

Do you know btw, what the individual title for defeating the new spawns are? You know, like Advesary, Subjugator and Eradicator of the Vermin Horde for the Baracoon Spawn.