• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Beta Weekend

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know it runs fine on my system as i was in the last beta, so i thought i would try it on my sons new lap top we got him for Christmas and it would not work, so i tried it on my PC and it would not work on it either. I have a funny idea that its due to my sons Laptop and my pc are both powered by Radeon graphics and the above link is for getforce website

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just ran the patcher to see if there was anymore to download and there was a patcher update, but i was more excited about the message i got about being able to keep the last char i had made and the ability to play him on either the USA server or the EU server. I only got to lvl 11 the last beta, but this time I can jump straight into the PvP

Rayden

Adventurer
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
ESO was designed to run on a wide range of systems, even if it means setting all graphics options to low.

This will be my 4th beta weekend, and I still haven't gotten a character up to level 10 yet. I don't want to spoil to much for when we get into retail.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found a great spot to just stand and kill mobs that gave me 100'ish points a time and I leveled up from lvl 5 to lvl 10 in a matter of hours.

All this excitement in April with ESO going live and Game of Thrones season 4 starting, I just cant wait :danceb:

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I get "Access Denied."

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Weird. Let me check it now....perhaps they prematurely opened the forums by mistake....

Nope, I still have access. I asked on the 11th about hearing "battle sounds" stock sound file playing at weird spots and should I post a list of the locations or was it an "intended feature"? Got a reply on the 12th...
ZOS_AlexD Administrator, Moderator admin
March 12
Hi, guys. Absolutely feel free to report any issue in-game that you feel might be a bug with the /bug feature. It helps us get a thorough look at what needs to be fixed as well as how different features are being perceived. Thanks!
The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base

So I don't know why it isn't working for others.

As for the beta codes Winker, check to make sure you haven't received newer old messages (newer than the original beta key) that includes different beta keys. I received the same beta code for every weekend. I would give you my extra code but I gave it to a lady friend...who just wasted it by downloading 1/2 the game then deleting it...after using the code on the website...WOMEN! -)

Check the various websites...I believe there are more mega-code-listings being posted.

http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/502/Elder-Scrolls-Online-Beta-Weekend-Key-Giveaway.html

TQQdles™

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Weird. Let me check it now....perhaps they prematurely opened the forums by mistake....

Nope, I still have access. I asked on the 11th about hearing "battle sounds" stock sound file playing at weird spots and should I post a list of the locations or was it an "intended feature"? Got a reply on the 12th...
ZOS_AlexD Administrator, Moderator admin
March 12
Hi, guys. Absolutely feel free to report any issue in-game that you feel might be a bug with the /bug feature. It helps us get a thorough look at what needs to be fixed as well as how different features are being perceived. Thanks!
The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base

So I don't know why it isn't working for others.

As for the beta codes Winker, check to make sure you haven't received newer old messages (newer than the original beta key) that includes different beta keys. I received the same beta code for every weekend. I would give you my extra code but I gave it to a lady friend...who just wasted it by downloading 1/2 the game then deleting it...after using the code on the website...WOMEN! -)

Check the various websites...I believe there are more mega-code-listings being posted.

http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/502/Elder-Scrolls-Online-Beta-Weekend-Key-Giveaway.html

TQQdles™
I got an email yesterday, or my son did saying he had access to the forums. I used his account details on and got on the forum. My problem may be that my access code was not sent out to me, it was one from mmorpg.com free giveaway the other week. But that said i thought they may have tied up the fact i have pre ordered the digital imperial edition...