• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Artifacts

S

Sevin0oo0

First thing i saw that stuck out was a weap with 100% Life leech. While it 'sounds' cool, quite worthless. I have that already on a weap, used it Once, to try it out... never used it again, trash

S

Sevin0oo0

Anyone know where exactly spawn this one??
Crown of Arcane Temperament (Circlet)
Daily Stealable. Spawns in that little area to the left of the first rat champ area (on the way to the cavern of the lost)

96° 24' N, 31° 21' W.

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Daily Stealable. Spawns in that little area to the left of the first rat champ area (on the way to the cavern of the lost)

96° 24' N, 31° 21' W.
03-26-2010, 01:21 PM Was the original post date of this post.... You do realize you're commenting on items that have been out over a year right?

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First thing i saw that stuck out was a weap with 100% Life leech. While it 'sounds' cool, quite worthless. I have that already on a weap, used it Once, to try it out... never used it again, trash
The weapons sole purpose is to leech life from everything it does. The blood drinker makes it so you drain all the life you deal in bleed damage also which isn't so entirely useless.

S

Sevin0oo0

You do realize you're commenting on items that have been out over a year right?
oops, no, don't normally come here - came here looking for new stuff on Test, this one was up top, thought it was new.