• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New animal Lore gump

jeza

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love this feature of Pinco's and am using it most of the time but still there is for me a slight annoyance.

In the "classic" lore gump you can see actual/max HP dex and mana, very useful when fighting with your pet as you are able to know if he's out of mana and so on, same with your opponent, sometimes it's very useful.

So I though : no problem ! new gump when loring a pet to tame, that's when it's most useful and old gump when fighting.
And that's what I do, but it's not always easy to toggle it on and off while in a fight and as much as I like to prepare it's not always possible to know in advance when I'll need one or the other.
I though there was an action that would allow me to turn it on and off with a macro or shortkey as there is for most of the "Tools" features but was unable to find any.

Did I miss it ? If not would it be possible to add this action or even better add the actual HP/DEX/Mana to new lore gump ?

jeza

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I patched my Pinco's UI this morning I saw Animal Lore something on the operation log.
I though : No it can't possibly be what I think it is, I just logged this yesterday and not even in the right forum (as I still couldn't register then) ...

But still, I went to have a look and : YES you did it !!!! :D

Thank you very much for this and specially for being so quick about it :thumbsup: