• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) New 90 day shop

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just saying....trying get rid of a lot of hoarded stock....to make space in my homes

its a 90 day shop will poof unless it gets loved... good items are on the vendors but only a few at a time as folks seem reluctant to buy higher priced items and i dont like getting stung with higher end vendor fees... i do check VS and try to be the cheapest price on EU .. anything that does not sell will be taken off the vendors after 2 weeksand shipped off to atlantic were it deffo will sell....

thanks and enjoy the new shop i will try to restock items and rotate the stock that does not sell for fresh stock every 2 weeks

THP 677577087

luna.png

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
''build a suit''.......... vendor restocked.. make that cheap legendary suit for a mill or two max!!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
prices dropped on ALL vendors...well under VS

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
restock use the shop or lose it....3 weeks left and ...well give me a reason to renew this cheapest shop on europa...look at the wares ALL BELOW VS...i cannot run a shop at a loss

shop time.png