• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Never enhanced bows before

• Thread starter Love the Dead
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Love the Dead

I have an x-bow i found wth these properties:

Fireball: 48%
HLD: 26%
HLL: 36%
DI: 50%

I would love to use heartwood to enhance but I would imagine it could break easy. Maybe ash? What do you guys think?

C

Connor_Graham

Heartwood would be a waste IMO, mainly due to the fact that you have 2 properties on that bow already that heartwood could possibly "enhance" to, but would not take because the properties already exist in higher than allowable numbers. For that bow, if you really want to keep it, I'd enhance with Ash for the SSI. If you don't have a similar bow to use in place of it, I wouldn't try it as if it breaks, it's gone, and 10 SSI isn't a whole lot. It's nice, but don't know if I would try it.