• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Neon Green Ring Armor

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I dyed about 40 sets during raresfest and sold them for 500k on my vendor.. people buying them and trying to resell for millions. Dont get scammed.
This color is possible through the bug during high seas and the metal vet tub, were able to resell to the boat paint npcs and have neon metal tubs. Obviously cannot do it now.

price check : 500k

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I dyed about 40 sets during raresfest and sold them for 500k on my vendor.. people buying them and trying to resell for millions. Dont get scammed.
This color is possible through the bug during high seas and the metal vet tub, were able to resell to the boat paint npcs and have neon metal tubs. Obviously cannot do it now.

price check : 500k
Deaol i guess you meant, dont pay to much instead of dont get scammed right?
Buying an item for 500k and sell it for millions is not a scamm, its the responsibility of the buyer to check if it is worth the millions the seller is asking for.
Everyone can set the Price he wants on a item - there are no restrictions.

So txs for warning that this item is not as rare as some People might believe

greetings
Ron

Last edited:

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yeah, well I dont want people thinking they have some uber rare green armor that is all...

And with that being said any neon metal armor shouldnt be considered "rare" .. I was also dying blue/pink and sigil hues.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Deaol i guess you meant, dont pay to much instead of dont get scammed right?
Buying an item for 500k and sell it for millions is not a scamm, its the responsibility of the buyer to check if it is worth the millions the seller is asking for.
Everyone can set the Price he wants on a item - there are no restrictions.

So txs for warning that this item is not as rare as some People might believe

greetings
Ron
lol