• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] neon boxes list

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
on the event item thread above, the bottom has a rearranged version of the rare xmas boxes. Thus far, 51 in all. Enjoy

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ohhh I have a "neon gold" I *thought* looked special but wasn't sure...

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
THANK YOU!!!

PS - What if we find one that's not on the list - should we submit a picture to you?

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
post the pic here and ill add it to the list, make sure you take it against a nice solid background either white or black

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nope - my bad - i could SWEAR it was pure black with 1 neon blue stripe around the top of the sides but it's definitely #11 on your list of boxes. thanks again for putting that together Manticore!!!

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can the white boxes be considered a rare colour?

Only reason i ask is that they are exactly the same as the boxes that were handed out on i think it was Ches? containing tokens to appologise for the shard being down or something.

Elf.

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, So i am off work sick at the mo, got a lot of time on my hands and more than a little bored. I was checking to see if i had any of the rare boxes listed but could not quite make out if some of mine were rare or not. So i came up with the bright idea of setting them all up in neat little boxes, So (A) you guys could say if any were rare, and (B) if any were rare and not on your list, You could copy and paste them onto the list. Near the bottom of the page there are some Yellow looking boxes, and it looks to me like one of them could be rare... but i leave that upto you guys.

If anybody would like to see them in person, They are on the Europa shard just off the Umbra road near the bridge into Umbra (next to CD Vendor Mall)

Elf.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All selections receive a random xmas box
i don't think the christmas tree deed selection is in a box - i *think* that's the only choice where you don't get a box. and if you pick the icy patch, you have a chance of receiving a rare icy patch instead of the normal one.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Elffin - OMG that is impressive!!! and i hope you feel better soon!
*wishes she was home sick and could organize all her gift boxes into neat little rows*

T

Teeshy

Christmas tree deed comes in a box too =) Have to have somethign to hold the card and candy cane ;)

Definitely all of them come in boxes =) I've been choosing a mix of all of them =)

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Christmas tree deed comes in a box too =) Have to have somethign to hold the card and candy cane ;)

Definitely all of them come in boxes =) I've been choosing a mix of all of them =)
Awesome, thanks Teeshy! I selected only one tree and for some reason didn't think I got a box... d'Oh! I still have some gifts to pick though, so now I can get me some more trees :)

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did i mention they were all locked down with security set to anyone so if you want to go see them you can.

They are at UOAM co-ords 22o 33'N 40o 13'E (next to the newly re-opened CD Vendor mall...) Small plug there :p

Elf.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
on the event item thread above, the bottom has a rearranged version of the rare xmas boxes. Thus far, 51 in all. Enjoy
Very helpful! But maybe it would make more sense to have it in the Holiday Collectible thread instead of the Event Item thread?

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There were rumors of a rare neon pink box that was not pictured on the original Japenese site but I haven't heard anything more about it. Has anyone else?

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As you can see by my pictures, some of the colours are only very slightly different from each other, and i am having trouble trying to decide which ones are rare and which ones are not. Would somebody who can prolly tell just by looking please come with me to my house and point out the rare ones for me?

Elf.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As you can see by my pictures, some of the colours are only very slightly different from each other, and i am having trouble trying to decide which ones are rare and which ones are not. Would somebody who can prolly tell just by looking please come with me to my house and point out the rare ones for me?

Elf.
Elf,

Of your normal solid colored boxes you do have 2 rare ones, those are the ice green. From your pictures, 3rd row, 3rd box, top row, #3,4

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi box people!

Could some kind person post a pic of the 2 neon gold ones and the neon blue that is just a little bit bigger than what has been done?

Heh! Are they solid colors? Thank you all for previous info! :)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think there is a magnifying glass where you can click on the pic again and enlarges it

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes Sir Manticore, I saw that but it does not help me much.

Are those 3 solid color boxes? The 2 neon gold and the neon blue?

In the post other than yours he does not seem to have the light neon gold, nor the blue. His dark gold looks solid, actually looks like tarnished brass to me. lol

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry about that. One way you can tell is if you can reproduce it with furniture dye tub then its not a rare. If you can't then it is a rare. The gold ones stands out even for the darker version.