• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Negative Karma Tamer

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tamers with negative karma can’t add Chivalry. Are there any good builds for Cu Sidhe‘s that doesn’t have Chivalry?

Thanks

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interesting, so does your pet take on your Karma and get attacked like you do because of your neg. karma?
i Have never had a problem with fighting with pets. It’s just that the pet training system won’t allow a negative karma character to add a positive karma skill on the Cu.

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
i Have never had a problem with fighting with pets. It’s just that the pet training system won’t allow a negative karma character to add a positive karma skill on the Cu.
I would hope that the skills applied to a pet was based on the pets Karma and not the owners.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can always raise your karma temporarily to get positive karma, then train chivalry. Once chiv is on your pet, you can go negative again on your character. My necro tamer runs with a standard Chiv-AI cu sidhe with this method.
I have several pets that I want to put Chivalry on, so I raised my Karma and finished my Cu Sidhe.