• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Neener Neener, we took your Factions !!!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
2 weeks ago 3 of us came over from Sonoma, thought we'd come to the buisiest shard in game and play some factions.

needless to say we where more then just a little disheartened.

we have had all the towns for 2 weeks now.
the only OJ's we have seen have run away so fast we didnt even get a chance to see their names.

oh well, neener neener, all your bases belong to us, the Sonoma Faction Society World Tour.

T

Tazar

If you are looking for faction wars, then sadly, Atlantic is NOT the place to be. While it is the most populated shard, Factions are pretty dead (as you have seen). Safe Journeys and good luck on your next shard on the tour!

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Neener Neener quit 6 months ago and gave me all his stuff. Anyone want his chest of mismatched socks?

Im glad you got your fractions. I had trouble with them myself.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Neener Neener!!!??

They took our factions!!!???
The fiends!!
The brutes!!!
*well we didn't use them anyway*

BUT!!!!
They took our Factions!
Someone check the pubs and grab Stuffa!
Hrmph!
In our house grabbing our Factions..
*grumbles*

Stuffa

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol WHATS GOING ON?

This could be a good opportunity to organise a mob of inexperienced players in mass to go and try win them back, and die brutally in the process

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*shakes his Sonoma booty at you*

G

<blockquote><hr>

2 weeks ago 3 of us came over from Sonoma, thought we'd come to the buisiest shard in game and play some factions.

needless to say we where more then just a little disheartened.

we have had all the towns for 2 weeks now.
the only OJ's we have seen have run away so fast we didnt even get a chance to see their names.

oh well, neener neener, all your bases belong to us, the Sonoma Faction Society World Tour.

[/ QUOTE ]

*Best Shatner voice*

"Poo... Poo, you've got Factions, but you don't have me. You were going to kill me, Poo. You're gonna have to come to Tram. You're...........gonna......have....to..come....to...Tram."

"Poooooooooooooo!Poooooooooooooo!"

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
<blockquote><hr>

*Best Shatner voice*

"Poo... Poo, you've got Factions, but you don't have me. You were going to kill me, Poo. You're gonna have to come to Tram. You're...........gonna......have....to..come....to...Tram."

"Poooooooooooooo!Poooooooooooooo!"

[/ QUOTE ]

*Best Spock Voice*

"That's just not Logical"

we had fun.
no one came to play with us in the month that we had all the towns, so we have moved on to another shard.

have a good new year and maybe we will see you all again some day.

I really need to get some shirts made up that say something like "You've just been Pawned by the L33T Sonoma Faction DooDs"
*sigh*
where are the Seer's when ya need them, they where allways good for stuff like that!

G

*tips hat to the Atlantic mods* I am not here to make trouble, I just saw a faction thread and had to come see what was up.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ohhh, i have 3 toons done on your shard there bro, im sure you will see (or smell) the Poo there eventually.

we arnt revealing our "attack list" to the public, but we will be there playing eventually.