• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Need to know where this mask come from

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
1689964667717.png

hue 32
1689964766713.png

the mask isn t enchanced so how can u have 10 dci on it? i got it from a museum idoc couple months back

thank you

Interesting, don't think it's a common drop (meaning it's most likely EM made) as the ones that drop off common mobs don't have HCI/DCI on them as far as I know.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It doesn’t have the same name but I believe this might be it.
The hue is off by 1 as well though (assuming it was documented properly in the wiki)... while it might have been an EM drop that lost it's original name, it also might just be a regular Evil Orc Helm that drops from Orc Lords and was enhanced/Reforged with no tag (some bug?). Fact it no longer has it's original name if it was EM kinda makes it not that valuable imho though :(

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The hue is off by 1 as well though (assuming it was documented properly in the wiki)... while it might have been an EM drop that lost it's original name, it also might just be a regular Evil Orc Helm that drops from Orc Lords and was enhanced/Reforged with no tag (some bug?). Fact it no longer has it's original name if it was EM kinda makes it not that valuable imho though :(
i already said it it s not enchanced