• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) need this shards 2010 easter basket color for archive

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
hi there.

i was going through and looking at my collection of strange stuff and noticed i had a nice collection of different coloured Easter baskets.

i then came and was looking around on stratics and uoguide and such and could not find a definitive list of what shard had what colour!

so i thought, since im on holidays ill tackle this problem.

so this is what im asking.
if you went out and collected a basket on this (your) shard for the Easter 2010 event can you please list what number it is off the attached picture so i can let the lads (ladies) over in the archives know and we can get this list labelled before all the info slips out of our minds and into the ether void that is our forgotten thought.

thanks in advance for your help!