• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) need this shards 2010 easter basket color for archive

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
hi there.

i was going through and looking at my collection of strange stuff and noticed i had a nice collection of different coloured Easter baskets.

i then came and was looking around on stratics and uoguide and such and could not find a definitive list of what shard had what colour!

so i thought, since im on holidays ill tackle this problem.

so this is what im asking.
if you went out and collected a basket on this (your) shard for the Easter 2010 event can you please list what number it is off the attached picture so i can let the lads (ladies) over in the archives know and we can get this list labelled before all the info slips out of our minds and into the ether void that is our forgotten thought.

thanks in advance for your help!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Forgive the off topic post... but ....

this was the first time I have ever seen "spy" mode have the same post from top to bottom, and I go on my nerves lol needed something different on it :)

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atlantic's was either # 1 or #2. It's a sky blue one, but I can't find mine to compare to the pic...

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe it was both 1 & 2... one for Trammel and the other for Fel.

19, or the default hue, was given out on Atlantic in Fel as a mistake for a day or two before it was hued. It's possible this mistake happened on other servers too.
Well, I only knew that the Trammel one was a Sky Blue. I never saw the Fel ones, but you're probably right. :)

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
interesting...... interesting.
ill jot that down about the default hued ones.

if you find your basket and can confirm which exact one came from ATL let me know.
and thanks again!

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you find your basket and can confirm which exact one came from ATL let me know.
and thanks again!
I didn't find mine, but my friend has one locked down... #2 Is the Atl Trammel one. Not sure what the Felucca one was.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I didn't find mine, but my friend has one locked down... #2 Is the Atl Trammel one. Not sure what the Felucca one was.
perfect, i shall mark 2 as confirmed for the atl tram side one.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
can anyone else confirm that BOTH 1 and 2 where given out on ATL???